What’s in an accreditation? Well, for one it demonstrates our commitment to providing the best service to all our customers. You need to know that Rhino are really up to what we say we are and we pride ourselves in our ability to achieve the most stringent accreditations. This in itself is proof of the quality of our service.
In a world that’s becoming more and more finger-pointing and blame-shifting we recognise that you need to have a strong, resilient company to give you support. We could never give you that support without our accreditations.
All our work is thoroughly inspected and audited by third parties to ensure we work to all required standards and legislation. We’re not satisfied with our own judgement of our work; that’s why our accreditations mean so much to us, and that’s why we’re making a big thing of them. In short, you can rest assured that Rhino is qualified and competent to do what we say we do.
Our accreditations and your assurance includes:
- BAFE SP203-1. The coveted scheme that covers all aspects of Fire Alarm systems from Design through to Maintenance.
- BAFE SP101/ST104. The scheme that gives you the confidence that your Fire Extinguishers are being serviced correctly.
- ISO 9001 Quality Assurance. Probably the most recognised mark of quality, Rhino is committed to continuous improvement throughout all areas of the business.
- Safecontractor, Constructionline and Acclaim. Whilst these are mainly aimed at work in construction environments, they ensure that we continue to comply with the constantly changing Health and Safety legislation.
- Citation Registered Member. Citation ensures all our Health and Safety and Human Resources policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current legislation.