Video Fire Detection
Embracing the advancement of modern technology, Rhino Fire Control are now able to design, install, commission and maintain Video Fire Detection. This type of Fire Detection has many advantages over traditional point detection and infra-red beam detection:
- Fast fire and smoke detection for the earliest possible warning of fire. Even greater protection of life and property.
- Can be used to protect indoor and outdoor environments from fire.
- Live feed sent to dedicated PC/mobile device upon activation.No wasted time going to panel or looking for fire.
- Cameras learn the environment to minimise unnecessary expenses through false alarms.
- Detection zones can be matched to the environment so specific areas can be monitored to the exclusion of others.
- Remote log in facility for system monitoring anywhere at any time.
- Cameras can act as fixed low-res CCTV intrusion protection.
- Cameras can also be configured to trigger security alarms when required.
- Existing CCTV cameras can be converted to Fire Detection cameras to minimise equipment costs (depending on existing cameras).
Watch the video below to see just how fast a fire can be detected with Rhino’s Video Fire Detection. This fire is detected in less than 9 seconds from point of ignition, giving you much earlier notice than traditional Fire Detection methods.
Fill in the contact form below or reach out to one of our specialist advisors on 01278 422705 for more information – we’re ready to help with any enquiry.