Fire Alarm Technician Trainee/Apprentice – Multiple Positions/Locations Available
Generous Salary, Full-time, Permanent – Remote
Are you genuinely driven to make the world a safer place? How would you feel if you knew you had helped save someone’s life? Are you passionate about finishing each day knowing you’ve played a vital part in protecting someone’s business? If so, please get in touch!
Rapid growth and exciting opportunities in the UK market mean that Rhino Fire Control has an excellent career opportunity for Fire Alarm Technician Trainees/Apprentices in our Professional, Passionate and Responsible Maintenance Team.
Rhino is a specialist Fire Protection company working within specialist industry sectors providing a unique and comprehensive fire protection solution to our customers. You must be passionate about learning new skills, tackling new and unique challenges, and welcoming new and cross-training opportunities.
You will be supported extensively with both on-the-tools and professional training and personal development to become a competent, confident, and valuable member of the team. Loyal service is recognized and rewarded accordingly, and progression opportunities exist and will be offered as the business grows.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, quietly determined person, willing to put in the hard yards, with an appetite to learn and a desire to be part of a great and growing team.
Main role aspects:
– The role involves carrying out routine maintenance and repairs to Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, including fault finding and emergency call outs.
– To produce defects and condition reports of customers’ systems and equipment to enable the Operations Team to accurately price and plan remedial and repair works.
– To provide informal advice to customers to ensure opportunities to improve fire safety are not missed, and that the basic principles of fire alarm and emergency lighting systems are understood.
– Accurately recording all activities on company software system including capturing photos and updating asset registers.
– Full UK driving licence
– Confident personality with excellent communication skills
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Exceptional time management, ability to manage own workload within deadlines and cope under pressure
– Willingness to learn, act with integrity, professionalism and responsibility
– A keen and practical interest and understanding and/or experience in working with electronics, electrical equipment or systems is essential.
Please apply for this job using the form below. We will then make contact to discuss further.